Never had any leaks. It's a 1993. Is this possible ?

Tahoe Toyota

I thought they all leak over time. Am I wrong ?    I am thinking seriously about possibly purchasing this one if it is still available.  Owner says it's a solid, absolutely rust and water free damage 1993 Winnebago warrior with 78k miles on it. Excellent condition.  Also I heard that the warrior has metal framing. Is this true ?  

If it was well cared for and maintained over time (windows and seals always maintained and recaulked) it's possible that it's water damage free. You won't know until you see it and give it a thorough inspection. That being said, I've never seen one that didn't have SOME type of water damage. 

Have not seen it yet. 700 miles away. Will be headed that way in a couple days.  Only two owners and records since day one.  Hope he still has it by the time I get there. From the pictures it looks very nice in and out. Owner says I would be very impressed.

2 hours ago, Tahoe Toyota said:

they all leak

This I believe in.  It's just a matter of how much.  Pull up the corner of the carpet and see if you see signs of water leaking in.  Peek behind the lower doors near the floor and look for the same.  Look at the floor underneath.  Look at the bottom sill of the windows.  Somewhere you will find indications that water got in.  However, this doesn't mean that it's a big problem.  A little water dries up and if the owner sealed it up again then all is good.  That's the state of my rig - I can find a few indications that leaks happened, but there is basically zero serious structural damage.  Minor water 'damage' but still totally solid.  

• 9 months later...

I recently purchased a 1991 Warrior that spent all of its life in Arizona.  I cannot find any indications of leaks anywhere on it, and all interior and exterior is original.  It's possible to find the dry unicorn, but you will have the most luck finding it from an arid climate.