Replacement parts

Mike Mills

You're going to need to be way more specific. The truck is a standard 1989 or 88 Toyota pickup. The motorhome portions were made by many different companies utilizing many different parts makers. It depends on what you need specifically. 

Ditto what Anthony said. 

I'm just starting my journey to redo my 86 Sunrader and for what it's worth, here's what I'm finding so far:

1. Amazon.com: Good for a lot of little upgrade things such as backup cameras and LED marker lights.

2. Ebay.com: Good for some hard to find items at a reasonable price.

3. RockAuto.com: Good for truck parts.

4. Renogy.com: Good for solar.

5. Home Improvement Stores: Good for tools, screws, lumber, paint, etc.

Some other great resources I've found are marine stores, salvage yards, craigslist, offer up, and fb marketplace.

Take the above list with a grain of salt though. There are countless other fantastic resources that I haven't mentioned.

My suggestion would be to make a list of everything you want done to your rig and then order those projects by whatever priorities you have. For example, I'm prioritizing waterproofing my rig and mechanical work at the moment as it will be winter before we know it and then I won't be able to do much outside work on the rig - but I can do plenty inside it. Then, once you have your top priority projects, figure out what they entail and make a list of all the supplies you'll need for those projects. Once you have the supplies list, begin to search google, forums, fb groups, blogs, YouTube videos, etc - to see where others have bought those items and if that would work for you.

I'm a bit of a list person if you couldn't tell lol - I have a Google Spreadsheet going that lists every item I need to buy, the quantity of that item, the cost per item, total cost, URL of where it's for sale (if buying it online), and finally a details section where I can write things I need to remember about that item. Then, when I purchase an item on the spreadsheet, I just highlight that row - so I remember that it's been bought already.

Not to mention this keeps a running total of costs for me so I don't go broke trying to bring this bad boy back to life. :D :D :D