Any lists of Toyota motorhomes that are under 20'?

Shakey Jake

I am interested in buying a Toyota motorhome, but I wanted a smaller one since I am single, and those 23' models seem huge and heavy. I want a motorhome that is around 18' if possible, but I don't know what trees I should be barking up.

I know Sunraders have 18' models and are exactly what I am looking for, but they are starting to get expensive. Mirages, Chinooks, and Bandits are less than 18' but are rare, and a bit "different". What brands are also small? I know that late model Winnebago Warriors say that they are 19', but they seem larger than that to me. 

Any good ideas helping me find what I am looking for?

I'll be listing our 1987 319rb (just over 19', rear bath) for sale within the next month, just finishing up some minor trim and upholstery details. We're in Maine and price will be around $6k. Let me know if you're interested and I can send more details. 

• 1 month later...

MaineErik mentioning his rv for sale seems like a great idea, It would be great for this site to have a spot where owners or possible owners could post what they have or are looking for, is there a place for this already and I missed it? I tried to open the classifieds on this site and had no luck...