Sold My Beloved Grannie!

I can’t Thank All of You  Enough for all the Love, Information and Guidance regarding the many issues with  Grannie! I didn’t know anything  about Toyota RV’s and y’all guided to how to restore a Toyota Camper! Love all around and I’d to still contribute but I no longer own Grannie 😞

Your welcome here anytime. Even without Grannie that knowledge you gained is still in your head and there are lots of people out there who still need help. Some of our best helpers here no longer own Toyota motorhomes. 

Linda S

And You were my Mentor Linda, Al Script, WME and Derek Up Wherever! Thank Everyone on this Site.....especially Greg!

I ASSUME that you told the new owner about this group😍

He doesn’t have it yet! They were driving from Connecticut to Minnesota to visit family. Stopped by on the way and gave me a $1000 deposit cuz his Lady Loved Grannie! Will drive her home next week. It was an amazing connection to this couple and I know they’ll take care of my baby! Interesting the buyer had a Dolphin with the 4 banger and was regretful he sold it 3 years ago until he saw the build quality of a Granville! Couldn’t believe the difference! BTW Craigslist sucks with Spammers! It was unreal! Luckily found Ben and I avoided the 20% eBay fees!