Toyota Micro MH SeaBreeze Larson Monitor

Jack Barr

I 'm quite certain that these monitors which indicated the water tank level, the holding tanks, battery, etc. are generally inoperative and have quit working on most Toyota RV's by now. Mine quit long ago although for some reason the water pump switch still works.

My question is: Does anyone have a solution to knowing the level of fresh water in the tank under the folding bed, other than raising the bottom of the bed and examing the tank with a light, etc.?I believe the wiring from the tank up to the inoperative monitor is still in place

and I wondered if one of the ingenious members on the forum have a solution to that situation.

Thanks very much for comments.

Jack Barr

To me there is only one fix a See Level panel. https://www.garnetinstruments.com/rv-shop/products/ They work and are outside of the tank so nothing to screw them up. The stock tank gauges on a good day are not much more that a guess the See Level ones have multiple sensor points. Generally the wiring colors are the same so it's fairly easy to hook up they can use the existing wiring.