Have a 94 Warrior with 99,800 miles on it.  I just had the sway bar bushings and link end rubbers replaced (prothane for stiffness), and also all the bushings in the leaf springs (genuine Toyota for softer ride).  On the springs, the rear lower and front old bushings had worn clear down to metal to metal contact.  Rear upper bushings were much better but still replaced them.

The drive home was 30 miles of two lane country roads with a lot of curves, some signed for slower speeds.  WOW that a difference in drivability. Less lean in the curves, especially the esses.  Cross wind stability is also much better.  Now it is easy to stay completely in my own lane. 

I had done shocks (Bilstein) and steering damper (skyjacker) two years ago but now wish I had done it all at one time.

My 93 Sea Breeze needed TLC, so I did everything, the Pro Thane kit,  all new steering components,  tie rod ends and such, KYB shocks, front end alignment and it went from wandering all over the road to slot car!   All the bushings were from sorta ok to absolutely destroyed.  

I would use Energy Suspension instead of Prothane if I did it again,  the regular kit does not have the right parts for the 1 ton. at least Energy Suspension says it is not for the one ton, instead of being in the middle of a job and finding out I did not have the right parts!

I did the same to my Escaper. Its amazing how well the suspension works and the RV steers and rides when everything works as designed, as opposed to things loosely banging and clanging around

Where can you get this kinda work done? Like at what type of shop? I am Canada so wondering the name of good shop, garage etc in Ottawa Ontario or Gatineau PQ

Correction to my original post:  sway bar parts were energy suspension not prothane.

Note to frontboat--replacing leaf spring bushings is a common thing for any shop that works on suspensions, especially one that does pickups or trucks.  Not so sure about sway bar bushings and link rubber.

God's timing--six days after the work was done I was driving 55 on a two-lane highway after dark.  Had headlights on low beam and suddenly saw a deer broadside near the center line.  I did a quick left move then a hard right swerve then left again to avoid the ditch.  I missed the deer but not by much.  Point is the Warrior handled as well as either of my cars would have.  I doubt if I would have managed all this if the suspension hadn't been done those six days earlier.  Also, remember to go back to high beams after oncoming traffic passes.