Like to chat 1988 Sunrader

MikeO

I'M acquiring my first Sunrader first Sold here in Oregon buying it from a generous owner willing to except my offer. I'll have it by Thursday since he insisted on giving me a gift of his time in going over all systems first.

You see he was touch by my current predicament of totalling my 1991 Itasca Spirit virtually being out on the street since May 4th and compounding my situations was it took until last Tuesday to receive insurance settlement.

What Kindness he's shown me I'd been crushed and now I count the days to being in a as nice Sunrader.

Has anyone ever dealt with applying for insurance after totalling a Motorhome before?

The Sunrader has the rear dinette feature and optional microwave and Onan generator it has everything I would have wanted just not to keen on automatics.

Anyways thanks for the join, and anyone have one of these in excellent shape I was wondering what to insure it for? My 1991 was $14000 but only recieved $12500. So realizing that k ask what are they worth?