Selling my 1986 Granville 22RE 40369 original miles!

markwilliam1

I’m located in NE Ohio and will post on Craigslist this week with pictures. I’m presently camping in her on Lake Erie. She has 40369 original miles! I’ve spent the last 3 years restoring her. She’s a Looker! Custom Built! Asking $6000 Firm! She has Never leaked and has no water damage!  PM me for more information if interested at markwilliam1@yahoo.com or call 330-928-4116. She has the Full Float 6 lug Rear Axle! Tons of extras included! Too much to list!  I also have a Like New very low hours Honda 2000i  generator that runs the RV roof AC  and a 6 ‘ Excellent Baker scaffolding  that fits over the truck cab for servicing! The Generator and scaffolding are an additional $1000.  Serious inquires Only! 

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

Ea.jpg

Fa.jpg

Ga.jpg

Ha.jpg

Ja.jpg

Ka.jpg

La.jpg

Ma.jpg

Na.jpg

Oa.jpg

Oa.jpg

Pa.jpg

Qa.jpg

Ra.jpg

Edited by markwilliam1
More info

13 hours ago, linda s said:

"WHAT" ? I'm shocked. I thought you were completely addicted to this Toyota thing. Who's Joe gonna camp with

Linda S

Hey Linda! I totally was! I have a Lady moving in with me and although she thinks Grannie is Adorable it’s too small for us and 3 dogs 😔! I totally enjoyed Grannie with just me and 2 dogs. I’m going to post Grannie on Craigslist when I return home. Is it hard to post a link to that ad on this site? BTW Joe has his girlfriend to camp with he don’t need me Lol!

On 6/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, linda s said:

I guess that makes sense. Links are just a copy and paste. Simple. Let us know what you upgrade too. We are just nosey.

Linda S

Won't be upgrading. We'll stay in cabins, etc.  My Granville is Now listed on Craig’s List! I don’t know how to post the link!

Edited by markwilliam1
More info

HEy!!! is it still for sale or have you sold it!? im super interested in your baby

SOLD!

Edited by markwilliam1
More info