1991 Odyssey Americana Brochure

RS Hinks

I just purchased a 1991 Leisure Odyssey Americana last week and was pleased to find the original brochure in the glove box.  I took some high-res photos for anyone interested.  Mine is the "Fargo 21'6" Americana model, but with the sinks and stove locations swapped.  I'd love to hear of anyone else's experience with this model.  Please note that the uploaded copies are downsampled compared to the originals - if you want the high-resolutions copies please let me know, email rshinks@gmail.com

Scott

Americana_1.jpg

Americana_4.jpg

Americana_3.jpg

Americana_2.jpg

Edited by RS Hinks
add details

This is awesome, even a pic of a 4x4. Thank you! 

I now know that my 4x4 is the Chaparral! 

Edited by Odyssey 4x4

You're welcome Anthony, I was thrilled to find the brochure, happy to share it.  I'm a little jealous of the 4x4 body, but also very happy with the Americana.

Scott

• 4 months later...

We still have the the two rocker chairs from our 1990 Americana.  They are the perfect size for my mother in law's room in her assisted living facility but some of the legs need new "foot things".  Unfortunately, the tags are gone so we don't know who manufactured the chairs.  Does anyone know if the manufacturer is still in business or where we might get replacement "foot thingies" for the chairs?  She's a tiny woman & the chairs are just the right size.  Thank you!!  

2101159161_Rockingchair..PNG.4bae3b4cf28bcdd4d22f04c99d342e8e.PNGLIZ: are you talking about the rockers that attach to the chair posts on the bottom legs ? A rocker from the front to the back ?  You need one for the right side and left side , correct ? any furniture man can make you some to fit  out of wood.  Now if you mean pedestals that are metal , that's another situation.  Like Derek said..                ." Please take some pictures and post them and maybe someone can help you ". Good luck.  Is this what you are talking about ?

Edited by Homer

Sorry I wasn't at all clear & then got too busy to respond.  I meant to take a picture today but, naturally, we didn't have our phones with us. 😄  The chairs are the Pillow-Back Barrel Chairs (swivel rockers) that can be seen in the brochure.  We liked them so well that, when we traded our Americana in, we kept the chairs & used them in the house.  I'll try to remember to take a picture when I go back Wed. AM to put the finishing touches in my mother-in-law's room before she moves in Wed. evening.  I'm not expecting much, but it never hurts to ask.  Someone may have them in a cupboard and not know what they have. 🙂  The picture here doesn't show the feet but it does show the chair.

Cozy Kitties #1.JPG

• 7 months later...

I would love a copy of the brochures if you could send them to me! I have a 1991 Toyota Odyssey Santa Fe. Been working on renovating it to my taste for a few months now and she is almost done. My email is SBrownlie@att.net. I am new to this group so thank you!