Hello all, 

Our Toys are pretty small.  What BBQ do you recommend? ? I'd like to go gas.  I've never really liked charcoal.  Can I weld one to my bumper?  Anybody weld one to a bumper?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I use a small gas go anywhere weber I carry propane only. in Washington st at least the eastern part . we are not allowed too use charcoal at all . when in advanced fire season . pressure fired stoves only. and no campfires at all .

Edited by 5Toyota

• 1 month later...

20 years ago I was talked into buying a Weber Baby Q.  It has been used 2-3 times a week for the last 20 years, still looks good and have never replaced a part!  Bit large for a Toy.

• 2 years later...

This is probably long resolved, but I am a big fan of using the Propane tree. Then you can run several propane appliances off of one small or medium propane tank using propane whips with the Colman fittings. I typically run a lantern on the top, and then have two lines that go to a grill/ camp stove, and a little buddy heater if needed. It's very portable and I have run with this for years. 

Just posting to give folks some ideas if they are looking for similar solutions. 

Propane tree- Amazon.com: Stansport 3 Outlet Propane Distribution Post : Sports & Outdoors

propane whip- Amazon.com: Coleman High-Pressure Propane Hose and Adapter : Patio, Lawn & Garden

• 2 months later...

I just ripped out my stove and oven combo and put in a quick propane disconnect at the line and put in the smallest Blackstone griddle they make. Its awesome and can disconnect and i take it outside where I can either run a 1 lbs green tank on a picnic table or run a propane hose out the back hatch.

Totem, I would LOVE to see some pictures of this setup!  That sounds like an awesome idea.    

For our Christmas present we got each other a Weber Q!  Used it for making Christmas Eve dinner last night and was blown away by its quality and performance.  Haven't actually tried yet, but I suspect it will fit in the space under the diet seats.  It wasn't cheap. but neither is spending 200-300 every few years on patio grills that fall apart.  I hope it id the last grill we have to buy for a long time.  

Its a great setup. Got rid of dead weight and added ton of storage with new cabinet where the oven used to be. The best part about the blackstone is the grease trap. No dishes pots or pans. Cook, scrape, empty pan on the fire, done. Makes omlets just as easily as it will boil water by taking off griddle. The oven was a joke that burnt everything we ever tried to bake and was useless. I’ll try to post some pics