EU2200 Honda Generator

Yes most likely, a 2000 is iffy. That being said it does not leave a lot of room to run other high demand things like toasters and microwaves.

I have that same model of Honda generator.  This newer EU2200i has a little more output than the older EU2000i.

It will not start my Carrier 13.5kbtu AC unit by itself but with the Micro-Air easy start add-on I'm able to start and run the AC unit.

There is a little more discussion on this topic here:

There is much confusion on this subject.   Earlier Toy homes may have been fitted with a 7000 or 8000 btu roof air.  A 2000 watt generator will run them with ease. 

My Honda 2000 will not start my 11000 btu roof air without a hard start capacitor.  With a hard start it will not start and run the 11k unit dependably in hot weather.

So first you need to know how many btu your roof air is.

A 2000 watt generator and a hard start cap "may" work depending on the AC unit. But if you are going to buy a generator go big or go home! Ideally a Honda 3K will run everything but they are big. The 2200 is doable Yamaha makes a 2400 watt portable unit it would be my choice if I need AC because it would run other things at the same time like battery chargers etc. no problem. It's not light (75#)  and it's close to Honda's 2200 price. My old Nova Star had a Onan built in it ran everything it was 2400 watts.

My Honda 2000i runs my Dometic 11k unit without problems but cannot run anything else.