Thinking of selling Mirage

85mirage

hey out there

I am thinking of selling my 22re auto Mirage that has not seen much use lately. I always dreamed of transferring to a newer yoda or make tree house with. I am not even sure of mileage over 100k but has foolie rear axle which I drove all over the US with. Not sure if road worthy due to rust, but fiberglass shell in tack. I have held on to Mirage for fun and in case of parts for Shasta but never needed anything.

One thing i miss about Mirage is its big back door, very useful. I've replaced numerous things over the yrs, engine ,gas tank, shocks etc

Anyone looking for Mirage? I don't think i could get what i think its worth. But would love for someone to put it to use. Any thoughts?

I sure hope someone makes good use of it too. The Mirage are one of the most unique mini campers ever made. Would look amazing on a newer 4x4 truck. Even American made trucks can work. I saw a fabulous Chevy pickup with a Chinook camper mounted. So cool and your Mirage would be 10 times cooler. 

Linda S

Saw a picture of a Nova Star coach on a Jeep Cherokee  it definitely looked like a factory job of course now I can't find it.

2 hours ago, Maineah said:

Saw a picture of a Nova Star coach on a Jeep Cherokee  it definitely looked like a factory job of course now I can't find it.

Definitely factory made. I've seen 2 of those. One in great condition for sale near Portland and one kind of beat up near Mono lake Ca. Both were 4x4 motorhomes

Linda S

Related image

There are a couple guys in Colorado who have been doing some amazing Chinook/Sunrader conversions to newer 4x4 trucks and I know they have been scooping up a lot of the craigslist postings all over the US. Might be a good home if you are interested in seeing it restored and used.