Getting ready to replace all the rubber in the leaf springs and sway bars.  I have good sources for aftermarket sway bar parts but want to use real Toyota bushings for the leaf springs  because vibration is an issue and rubber instead of poly should help that.  Does anybody have an on-line source for genuine Toyota parts that would charge less than the local dealer?  How about the part numbers as well?   For 94 Warrior.

And thanks to WME and Linda S. for info in other posts that has helped me out at times.

Edited by BobBeery
Add information

If you want rubber, just go to your local NAPA store. They have rubber and poly bushings. Around $3 ea if you buy a set (6 per spring)

Bushings ordered.

Local Toyota dealer price for the 12 bushings totaled $76.04 plus tax.

Toyotapartsdeal.com (Thank you Linda S.) put the 12 at 44.88 plus 11.75 shipping, so 56.63 plus tax.

Local NAPA (Thank you WME) put the 4 upper at 2.79 each but could not find a cross-reference from Toyota-to-NAPA for the 8 eye bushings.  He also called their help desk and they could not cross-reference it either.  I didn't think to ask for a full set kit, maybe they would have had it.

I wanted them ordered today so I used Toyotapartsdeal.