I messed up

86Dolphino

last night pulling away from a parking lot apparently I turned to sharp and threw my rear end of the coach back in and tore like a 2 foot long gouge down the side of my RV on this car port. its at the very end on the passenger side and its like 2 inches from the top. its bad but it could have been worse. It can be fixed if take off the J-rail and pull off the top dark brown 3 inch top trim, for it tore into that only any ideas if that is still available? or maybe someone has a idea on how to fill the gouge?

lesson learned is when you turn out sharp it slides your behind end back in.

breaks my heart to do damage to my rig

That's after I put aluminum tape over it for it may rain here today 

My favorite fix all is Flex Glue. Seals, glues and fills gaps I would remove enough top trim to pull out the siding and fill from underneath all along that area. Then smooth siding back down but don't push too hard. this stuff works fast. Not a lot of time to change your mind.  wipe off excess and let dry a few hours before you screw your trim back on.  matching paint is going to take some work but once sealed you have time for that. Use the caulking gun size for ease of application

https://www.amazon.com/Flex-Rubberized-Waterproof-Adhesive-Formula/dp/B078TPCRQ2

Linda S

Thank you Linda, that's sounds pretty easy and cheap.

I also feel like I've seen that at Wal-Mart at the "Seen on TV" area

For the tubes that fit calking gun you usually need to hit a hardware store. I've bought it at Ace

Linda S

I always have some. So strong. Completely put my weed eater together last summer and it's still holding. That stuff is taking some torque there