Mice to force a reno

Moved into a forest. The mice here hunt cats.

they literally use their own dead as food and nesting materials. Ate up my classic 86 burlap headliner and the smell o pee is legendary.

im fixing to gut the wall panels out down to the fiberglass but once done id like a surface insulation solution that can be painted on and looks decent. Spray foam is an idea..i wonder if i could coat it with white  bedliner

There was a guy here that did his roof with bed liner. You need the "bucket of death" to deal with the mice it is the only thing I have seen that really works!

• 4 weeks later...

Wife and I have been looking at foam based peel and stick wall panels; they would presumably add some ER value and being foam would not make noise.

has anyone else in here used this? I found a person that successfully used them in their RV closet.

check this out:

https://rvinspiration.com/decorate/insulating-rv-walls/

• 2 weeks later...

Well we have decided to remove the humungous fridge and stove... is anyone looking for them? Great condition all 3 fridge mode work, 12, 110 and propane, stove is the 4 burner and small baking oven combo

• 4 weeks later...
Guest wemit

Totem, I know this reply is to an older post but do you still have the fridge? If so, what brand is it and the approximate size and what do you want for it.? 

Thanks

I still have it. Its a dometic 3 way , gas, 12v and 110 vac.  I have not had time to renovate the rv and probably wont this year. We decided to live with the rats 1 more year and bought a ferral cat kitten. Plan is to let cat live in rv in fall, let her get some “scents” in there. I know that will exodus any “squatters”.