High plate tab fees

5Toyota

to anyone on here who lives in Washington    st  as you know the motor home  plate tab fees are very high  116.75 dollars and seventy five cents  basic fee. plus cites are allowed to stick on a 30 dollar local fee if they want to . as I don't live in my dolphin and I only go on a few trips in state  in a year .  I recently was able to replate it as a collecter vehicle . with a one time no renewal  fifty seven dollars  seventy five cents . you cant use it as a dailey driver .  this cut my fees for this year to less than half. and is a perement plate . the r v must be at least 30 years old to qualify. Cost this year would have been 146.75 .

I have Historical Plates on Grannie in Ohio. Keeps her from e checks also! Saves a ton of money.

I have a 65 MG registered as an antique no inspection cheap money and insurance down side I'm not supposed to use it for daily use. "Where are you going" oh I'm off to a vintage rally.

Yep! I’m off to buy parts in Elkhart Indiana!