Crack in black tank and other questions

Ifthis

The crack around the release valve section. At the bend.  I was thinking fiberglass but that wont hold long. Out side of flex seal is there a magic ointment to fix it?   Its the mark 8 mini cruiser. Only one tank. 

Question 2. Easy one.what size screws for haning curtains? 

3. When i switched to led bulbs. Its to much light. Anyone found a surfice mount dimmable led fixture?

If it is Nylon based plastic I know of nothing that will permanently glue the crack. But Nylon plastic tanks can be "Plastic Welded" using a pinpoint hot air torch and the correct plastic rod for the type of plastic. No idea how much a torch would cost but you might be able to rent one. The welding method is permanent and the area could be built up to add strength. I did a quick internet search for "weld nylon plastic" and got a ton of returns and instructional videos. 

Led's can be dimmed using this device. It is called a pulse width modulator. I actually pulled the innards out and built the circuitry into my light fixture with the knob sticking out the side but they could easily be mounted next to the fixture. Really cheap on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Manual-Dimmer-Switch-for-LED-Strip-Light-12V-8A-Mountable-with-Terminals/251985183083?epid=1658856529&hash=item3aab7cc16b:g:gQoAAOSwQy9cUc-Y:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true