Why is no one using NIda-Core Panels for Reinforcing their Toyhomes?

whittlesey001

Outside of a little more Costly , Why have I not seen people using Nida-Core Panels to reinforce their Sunraders and other fiberglass Toyhomes? Right not this seems like the best option out there? Its way more rigid, not susceptible to rot if water ever gets in, and if you do research on the product it ends up being 15 pounds lighter then a 4x8 sheet of ply wood.

I see some potential issues such as fitting to curves, attaching paneling and cabinets on the inside, and the need for more to reshape the roof curve. If you choose to go that route I'm sure we would all love to see the project. I do see the price of Nida-core has come down quite a bit

Linda S

I have more research, and design yet. Also need this Iowa weather take a drastic turn for the better before I start. But I think I am leaning towards this route. One other thing I will be doing that I haven’t seen is full on spray foaming, legit not from a can but professionally having a guy I know do it for me. Only concerns here are figuring out the runnning of my electrical and so fourth if I ever have an issue. This shouldn’t be an issue just needs extra thought. But between both of these measures I would think I could drive this thing off a cliff and be ok!! 

😜OMG I didn't need to see that.