Hello, 

I went to Autozone and bought WW for my 1986 Toy.   But when I got them home they are totally different.  (I got the Autozone brand).   The wipers on the 1986 have a clip in/clip on bracket.  The newer wipers have sort of a clamp that backs out one-way only and stays in place until backed out again.  

What do you all recommend? 

Edited by gringostar

Different wiper manufacturers have new clip styles but usually involve some type of adapter clip.  The easiest way would be to fit them while you're still at the store to be sure.  I have some rain X brand on my 1990 that fit great.  

I was shocked at the price of new blades for my Honda fit.  Being cheap I started looking around and just like back in the good old days, OE blade refills are available for the Honda Fit for reasonable money.

I have not bought them yet but a quick search of the net shows reasonably priced  Toyota refills seem to be available for our Toys also.

• 3 weeks later...

I use old cheap trico standerd  brand. what they want for some wiper blades  should be labled     extorsion.  

• 3 weeks later...