I was reading the "New leaf springs" thread started by Yippeekyaa and started wondering about my own spring situation.
I have a '87 chassis with a 21' Sunrader. I have not paid a lot of attention to the suspension yet. I did re-do the axle seals, bearings and brakes in the rear plus put new diff fluid in, but not much past that. No attention to the front suspension. The ride is stable and I don't sense swaying but bumps are jarring/hard and she seems to ride low if I don't have the air
Oh, my 100th post!
I know this thread doesn't need any more detail, but I just returned from a trip on the new suspension and I wanted to give an update.
After the previous post I set about getting the front end set up correctly. The sway-a-way torsion bars were pretty easy to install. They seem to work well and I do not notice any significant change in stiffness. I do notice that my front height stays where I set it now so I think the upgrade was worth it. They still have some i