Toyota 20r mechanic in florida?

Ifthis

Trucks about 35% ready for a trip. Good enough for us. Hoping we can find an amazing mechanic that knows the truck to look at it. My guy is good.when he shows up.  25 yo and i dont think he can drive stick. Luckly his uncle knows what a carb is.   

I read a post from a 4x4 college kid in this site about a guy that put his hands on the engine and said good. Looking for that person.

The one that knows better then factory. The one that says" throw this ball of lint in". And it works.   Im looking for a 20r god. A michanic that knows this truck unlike any other.   Any ideas? 

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

don;t know anybody in south florida.  the 2OR is a straight forward engine. you  just need to find someone who is: A) a real mechanic (not a parts changer) & 2) had a place to work that can accommodate that big box behind the cab.

any toyota mechanic with gray hair can handle it and a lot of general mechanics can too.

Edited by DanAatTheCape

in my honest personal   op inyoin   and personal exp.                                   the best     Toyota power plant ever made   .only about 4 things that will kill it, lugging it , no oil , and overheating it . and no oil changes or cooling system changes  .