Toyota RV model comparisons

KRC

Hello all,

I am happy to find your user forum with fellow Toyota lovers!

Having owned several Toyotas through the years ( cars/ suvs) that have served me well, it is a no brainer for me to turn to Toyota for my first RV.

Curious if anyone can direct me towards books/ websites/clubs/ etc. that could help me speed up my learning curve so that I can zero in on the model that best suits my needs ( dependability,size,motor,axle,year range,etc.). This would be for cross country ,several terrains, and multiple climates. Also, hoping to learn about which models and sizes have 4 wheel drive, rear kitchen or rear sitting area ( I like the U- shape), floor plans in general, and any other info I can gather to help me understand what Toyota offered.

So far I think I would like ( but may not afford )

-4 wheel drive

-Automatic transmission

-6cyl.

- Rear sitting area or rear kitchen

- Possible a fiberglass model (Raider,etc?)

Also curious which models have the best resale?

I know that all of these features may not be available as one package,so hope to find out so I can narrow my search.

I apologize for this long winded message,but really hope someone can point towards some great literature/ websites/ clubs/ etc. So that I can get all of this figured out.

Thank you!