1991 dolphin restore

My 1991 dolphin has extensive rot behind both front seat.. On the left side the overcab sleeper has dropped down and  and was preventing drivers side door from opening.    I have jacked it internally and got the side lifted and now the door will open.   I will replace the floor first and then repair the wall question is how do I  attach the two since the bottom trim prevents me from coming thru the outside wall to nail?

Our 92/93 Dolphin had the same door opening problem, extensive rot, and had been infested with termites! We removed and saved interior cabinetry to reuse or use as patterns. The pull out bed was 86-ed and later a bench seat with storage replaced it. The floor was rebuilt taking care to use a similar sandwich construction but epoxy coating the exposed underneath ply. Next we removed the door skin inner lining of the walls and replaced the rotted framing with rot resistant and light white cedar. Behind the front seats, National Rv used a section of 1 inch steel tubing as a "stud". We used aluminium 1 inch thru out the repair. We used a lot of Liquid Nails and screwed the new frames from the outside then put up new interior door skin again with loads of goop. Did not have to remove all the interior door skin, but the shower was a disaster and was completely rebuild. Passenger side was better except under the fridge. Did the work outside with a Little Buddy heater on a slope...oops...if you look close you can tell. Been repairing since  April 2016 but working 6 months out of the year ( semi-retired) and just finished the last job, roof rebuild, last week. Specific information  can be supplied. TMI! situation.  We have been camping this 2018 summer, thank God!!!!. Popped the new A/C on the roof last week and as a last mess up, Ups dropped the first one and we waited a week for the replacement. The landlord gave us a free weeks rent. Fellow R Ver. In the words of Tim Allen in the movie Galaxy Quest: "never give up, never surrender" Good luck.