Water heater by pass

V6 Seabreeze 92

Hello

As you can tell I am new to this: 

I need help with understanding water heater by pass. Not sure what to do. Please help I am trying to winterize my Seebreeze 92. Below are couple of photos from the area where the water heater is located. 

I know there is a kit for by pass. I believe my problem is understanding the concept. I am pretty handy and can install the kit. 

Thanks

69361D26-4A30-45D4-A711-6BF5BAA618F0.jpeg

A76CE320-F014-4778-929D-96D238A9AF5D.jpeg

Yours looks simpler to do than mine was. Looks like more room too. I bought the (Permanent RV water heater by-pass kit. ) There are fittings that have cut-offs that connect to the inlet and outlet with a pipe between them and it bypasses the heater so that you don't have to fill heater up with anti-freeze to winterize the system. I bought mine at Camping World.  Picture #6300 was the new Bypass kit and the white pipe kinked so I had to replace  the line with a longer stainless flexible pipe from hardware store. You need to measure the distance between the fittings and buy the kit with a little longer pipe, the one I bought was too short. I can now winterize all my pipes without the heater with about 1/2 gal. of antifreeze or less. After these picts. were taken I bought a ( Pump Converter Winterizing kit ) and installed it before the filter coming out of the fresh water tank , it has a cut-off valve and a  clear hose that you stick down into a gal. of antifreeze and then turn your water pump on and it fills the lines with antifreeze.  *NOTE* (You need a person to stand at each faucet and turn them on then  off when the antifreeze starts coming out)  while you are watching as to when to turn pump off.  The manufacturer of our ( SLE) Sunland Express  sure didn't have good workmen when they drilled holes etc. They left all the wood chips and shavings under the plastic and I didn't want to slit the plastic in order to clean it out.   Good luck with yours.

DSC06300.JPG

DSC06304.JPG

DSC06303.JPG

Edited by Homer

Thank you very much for the explanation and the photos.