Flushes/black water capacity

rvplease

I am trying to narrow down the best Sunrader for us (thanks Linda for the info. on Sunrader dimensions and capacities) our choice may boil down to one important thing-how many flushes?  The smaller Sunraders have much smaller black water tanks (9 gallons?), and I'm wondering how many flushes you would actually get before the smaller tank was full.  Any ideas?  Thanks-

We need to know your ratio of #1 to #2 . ?

8 minutes ago, WME said:

We need to know your ratio of #1 to #2 . ?

And the density of your #2

First, I actually thought that LInda was kidding when she said you could end up taking a shower and standing in ...Thanks Linda, I think.  Second, I'm thinking that I can keep the use down to mostly #2, and that I can mostly ignore the #1 issue (too much information), and at my age the density widely varies (way too much information).  Thanks all, parking alot at Cracker Barrel is sounding better all the time-

even tho my dolphin has 2 18  gallon waste tanks if wife and dauter are along for an extended stay remote camping black tank can get to full the solicion cant spell never could is I bought a 18 gallon thetford  smart tote . you just hookup to dump valve  . it has wheels. I carry it on a rear platform carrier bought that from harbor frt . works pretty good . thetford smart tote is the way to get xtra waste capicty, doubled my black tank. or can use for gray water .

Edited by 5Toyota

not too big of a deal the thetford  tanks are set up pretty nice pre connected sewer hose set up not too over fill .you should google them several different types . I just tip the hose its on a bracket after you unscrew the same stander.d sewer cap . you could put on a reguler dump elbow . even has a flusher hose too screw on the top of the tank. my           answer for more fresh water  is 5 five gallon  screw top water tanks. I take a plastic flex fun nell and a one gallon jug and bail more water in my 16 gallon tank . by myself I could stay out in the back woods 2 weeks maybe. I can  do 7 days  alone and not use the  xtra          dump tank but    I have biger tanks. I had an older rv with about a 9 gallon tank tolit and sink only . for 2 people 3 days was it .

Edited by 5Toyota

If your some where you can dump a tote tank, your some where you can dump your RV tanks. So unless your going to transfer waste to it, then strap it on the back of your RV and take it home their not a lot of help ...

There are some campgrounds that have only a central dump point, if you didn't want to drive there every couple of days it would be useful. I have a 10 gal at home I can dump in my homes sewer clean out. I use it for maintenance.

.P.S. an 18 gal tank would weigh over 130 lbs full.

all and true not for everbody.  and they come in different sizes.  I don't aways get it all full even 9 gallons helps a lot . the places I go here are in the back woods  miles from any kind of dump station . remote forest camping. some have an outhouse  many don't. all are bring your own water . some have garbage removel. most times we eather burn it or take it home . tru that's what I do. fill that up then my tolit is ok again for awhile . so ya 20 or 30 miles into Yakima or more                          with 3 tanks full of waste .

Edited by 5Toyota