Catalog of manufacturers and models

Roger55

I have been wanting to buy a Toyota Mini for several years. I have finally concluded that it is the best RV for my wife and I. The problem I am having is deciding what company , model, and floor plan to search for. It would be really helpful for people such as I, to have a resource to look things up when we see an ad on Craig's List or somewhere else. I am very leary of receiving photos from a stranger. You never know what you may be downloading into your computer. It would be great if people could share the information on a website such as this. No need to put the owner's name or address, just a description of the coach. What do you think? Can it be done?

1. Your going to kiss a lot of toads before you find your princess. This time of the year is when to buy an RV

2. You NEED to personally inspect before buying.

3 Toy MHs are 25-40 years old. Its Sunrader vs all the rest as far as brands go. What is more important than brand is how its been cared for by the previous owners. There even bad Sunraders out there.

4. Buy what you want it to be. DON"T plan on stripping it and rebuilding it. There are way to many half done projects out there, so don't ruin another one of the increasing fewer Toy MHs.

5. The the best your budget will allow. Even then plan on spending $1000 to get it road ready

Thanks for the advice. I only want to buy one motor home that will last me till I die. I don't want to be getting a different one every few years and having the same issues with them. That is why I want to carefully research what is available, and find what is right for me. I don't necessarily want to go with the crowd, I don't mind standing out from everyone else. First I need to see what are the options. It may take a few years looking, but that is OK, as long as I can find right one. Kind of like choosing a bride.