Locked bathroom door Toyota Sunrader

Eduardogdl

Turns out our bathroom door got locked and couldn't open it anymore. As you may know these doors have keyless knobs so I couldn't figure out how to get it open. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your advice.

I've zero experience with Sunrader door locks, but if all else fails you can always cut a hole in the door. Just do it where you can disguise the 'damage' with a picture or mirror. I recently had to do something similar to break in to a Chevy Trailblazer. All my usual methods failed so I cut a (relatively) neat hole in the (plastic) panel behind the license plate which gave me access to the hatch latch. With the license plate reinstalled, you'd never know it.

This is just the bathroom door. Little screwed in latch on the frame catches the flipper on the door. Like a screen door. Knife or something slide in between door and frame and brought up quickly will open it. Hell yank it had and it should open. Easy to pull latch on door frame right off. 

Linda S