Looking at buying a 1986 Sunrader RKB

heysooooos

Hi, I'm looking at buying a 1986 Sunrader RKB in California that is listed at $8500. I haven't seen it yet but am told it is in good condition, pix show that, too. Has the full floating axle.  There are some fixes - like the handles on the storage lockers are broken or missing, but it has been reupholstered. It's a couple of hours away from where I am so want to check if you think this is a good deal before I make the trek in LA traffic.

I looked at a shorty a couple of days ago and he wanted 16,500 so the prices are all over the place and wondered if the $8500 is reasonable?

Thanks.

4 hours ago, heysooooos said:

Hi, I'm looking at buying a 1986 Sunrader RKB in California that is listed at $8500. I haven't seen it yet but am told it is in good condition, pix show that, too. Has the full floating axle.  There are some fixes - like the handles on the storage lockers are broken or missing, but it has been reupholstered. It's a couple of hours away from where I am so want to check if you think this is a good deal before I make the trek in LA traffic.

I looked at a shorty a couple of days ago and he wanted 16,500 so the prices are all over the place and wondered if the $8500 is reasonable?

Thanks.

Wow fly to the right coast they are a good deal cheaper and drive it back.

Best of luck!  This price looks great, I've been looking (just a short time, I'm not quite ready yet), but from what I've seen that price is a deal.  What engine does it have, if the 4 cylinder is it fuel injected, auto or manual transmission?  Good hunting-

I'm just a newbie on this site as well, don't know that much yet, and the site is helping, but in looking for a few weeks or so what you are checking on seems to be as scarce as hen's teeth (if it's true that those are really scarce).  If you use a professional rv person who does inspections  to look it over for you let me know what you thought of them, in case another one comes up in that area that they could check out for someone else...