Repair on a Sunrader roof

rvplease

I looked back a good bit at the forum for this topic, didn't see it so I hope it's okay to start this as a new one.  If we are ever lucky enough to find our heart's desire (a V6 Sunrader), if the roof needs repair how should it be done, since the roof is all fiberglass?  I've done some fiberglass auto repair, and it almost never looks very good (MINE never looks very good).  Thanks- and if anyone hears about a nice Sunrader looking for a good home, please holler, thanks!

Unless it has had Linda's tree fall on it or somebody has done the low overhead thing to it its should be an easy fix. 96% of Sunrader leaks are vent and marker lights.

The Sunraders have just 3 parts a floor, a lower wall and a 1 piece upper. Thats why a lot of people want them...

So, does Linda have a tree that might fall on my roof (remind me never to get near that tree).  Linda, thanks, I never thought of trees, but there are a lot of huge ones where I live, lots of big dead branches too high to cut off.  As far as a low overhead problem it's possible around here,  lots of old overhead rail tracks.  But I was mainly thinking of stress from whatever is on the roof, vibration from just going down the road,  and maybe just being paranoid about ruining such a nice roof.  I suppose I should worry about this AFTER I find a good Sunseeker.;  Thanks-

87 and up have a beam that supports the roof. Some earlier ones have some sag from A.C. units. I don't have the beam but I have been on the roof of my Sunrader many times to change vents and wash. They are pretty darn strong. I used to be a whale of a woman. Don't ever call it a Sunseeker again please. It's Sunrader

Linda S

Thanks, this is what I wanted to hear, and sorry about the misnaming, I just keep imagining being parked on the beach, looking out the back window, watching the sun come up, more like seeking than raiding I guess...