where to start??

Natalie

hi and i apologize if i could have found the answer elsewhere.  we are new to forum. we recently picked up a 1984 toyota dolphin rear kitchen model. we want to do some roof repair, wall repair and floor repair. which should be done first, second and last. we have the carpenter, electrical and mechanical skills to do all. thanks so much in advance and will be on road soon. 

Best way to ask for advice is to post pictures of what you think needs work,  including details of the defect if its not obvious. These old workhorses will always do with more improvements, decide what is essential and/or preventing you from using it.

• 4 weeks later...

Your probably done by now. If not I'd start with the roof assuming that the wall frames are not rotten. You'll want to track down and seal all leaks before proceeding to redo the interior. These old rv's have pin holes in the roof you don't see until you later find moisture coming through your ceiling. Often by the time you notice wet spots on your ceiling the water had been rotting and molding the wood for a long time.