Just bought a 1991 Toyota Winnebago Warrior with 14" 6 lug wheels. I've been searching high and low trying to find wheel covers (hubcaps) and dually wheel liners for the back. Anyone know if there's anywhere still carrying something that small? !5" & 16" are easy to find but the 14" 6 lugs aren't so easy.

I bought a set of 4 from Hub Cap King in Pierce Co, WA for $50. They have several choices for 14" caps. Have had them on for 2K miles + and staying on fine and look better than the original nothings that came with it. Have the set of 2 for spares as the price was $10 more for all 4. 

Back_wheel_no_cover.jpg

Back wheel with cover.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2018 at 2:20 PM, wwoodley said:

Just bought a 1991 Toyota Winnebago Warrior with 14" 6 lug wheels. I've been searching high and low trying to find wheel covers (hubcaps) and dually wheel liners for the back. Anyone know if there's anywhere still carrying something that small? !5" & 16" are easy to find but the 14" 6 lugs aren't so easy.

Try rvwheels.com or wheelsimulators.com I bought a set about a year ago. It took me 2 years though to get a set.  I would suggest to get in touch with them and see when they have a new batch made. Good luck Machiel

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok So here is the Skinny on 14" wheel covers. I talked to Pat Weber (Via email) from RVwheel.com. The prior posting by Derek is correct. they have none in stock and do not plan to order anymore. UNLESS  they have orders for at least 80 sets. Our cost of those sets would be $249.00 and most likely freight. So there we have it. 

I can start a new thread if anyone is interested in a pre-order.            

Appreciate all the help but like everyone else, no luck finding any. I tried Jae Eagle because I bought a simulator set from them in the past, RVwheel.com and wheelsimulators.com as well as a few others and no one seems to be carrying them anymore. If I find any, I'll post and let everyone know.

• 8 months later...

Here is what I have because I just love that Toyota symbol. I find them at the Salvage yards every time I go there. Hub caps $4 and center caps $2. They usually require spray painting but sometimes find ones in good shape. The center caps can also be found on the internet for around $10.

Center Cap.jpg

hub cap.jpg

I believe he is looking for full on dually wheel simulators. Like this but for a tiny Toyota 

16" 16.5" 89 90 91 Chevy Gmc Dually Wheel Simulators

Made by 1 company who hasn't made them for quite a few years. They have said that if they get a large enough order they would consider making some. The logistics of ordering would require one person to take all the money and make the single large order. Don't think that's going to happen

Linda S

• 7 months later...