Coach speakers.

I did some looking but can't find my answer.

My MH on the bottom side of my coach cabinets has a sticker that says prewired for speakers. Mine didn't come with any speakers and I'm wondering if anyone has ever cut into it and really found speaker wires. and if so do they run up to the head unit (radio) in the dash or somewhere else?

I also plan on getting spacers so my magnets don't hit the bottom of the cabinets.

typically wires run to the truck dash radio. you can check under the carpet near the driver/passanger seats to see if they are still there. Typically, the driver side, but it varies. You should also be able to find them under the cabinet floors from inside without cutting anything.

My cabinet floors dont lift up. I'm going to hold off till my spacers get ordered.  I hope I can find the wire. I really dont want to run new ones but I will if i have too lol

• 2 months later...

I wanted to finish this thread. Over the weekend I worked on my Dolphin. And I drilled out the spot under each side that had the sticker speaker wires pre wired here. and sure enough the wires were there. I pulled my head unit out (CD player and under the carpet was the other end of the wires. hooked it all up and it worked/sounds great.