Would anyone want this camper for parts?

Chesshircat

I don't know anything about these campers but am considering picking this one up for the motor.  It's an 85 with a 5 lug rear so its the dangerous axle.  Owner says the camper is in bad shape.  I am interested in it for the motor, wiring harness and truck body panels.  I just don't want to deal with a camper sitting in my yard along with all the other Toyota parts vehicles.  Is this something that would be of value to someone else for next to nothing?  I'm in central VA

Toy camper.PNG

Not worthless. If you part out things like windows, door, seats etc after a bit on ebay you should get your money back with a bit of patience. The rest depends on condition of the interior. Minicruisers are still common, if you want someone to claim parts now then reach out also on the facebook toyota motorhome groups and the like, someone may well take the whole shell, its happened before.

Fridge, range, holding tanks,furnace, A/C, water heater, body parts lot's of stuff. Looks like it probably has some pretty good water damage but there is still a lot of useful stuff.

location ?

• 1 month later...

talk to me about which fridge you have? I can get to virginia pretty easily. which wire harness are you pulling out? the ECU or others?