Cushions

jhdbad

Has anyone washed their cushions both bed and dinette... I have a 90 Sunrader with rear dinette and my wife would like to wash the covers to both ... any advise would be appreciated... part of covers are a vinyl material 

thanks

the bottom of the cushions is vinyl. They stood up to a wash for me (ended up throwing them out any way in the end because of tobacco smell). I washed them as a regular wash cycle, and tumble dry at the lowest heat. Dont know that one needs hot water.

Because I threw them out, cant say if the fabric portion shrank, vinyl didnt show any signs of fatigue. Your mileage may varry depending upon your washing machines.

I washed mine. They are a soft material with the vinyl on the bottom. Had to run them through 2x as they had never been washed.  Washed regular cycle and detergent but air dryed.  They are faded but in great shape and they handled the washing very well....I also did the driver and passenger seat covers same type of material....did them all when I replaced the foam.

My Nissan Sunrader was so dirty I thought the cushions were brown. Surprise, washed them in the big washing machine at the laundromat. Took 3 washes for the water to look clear. They came out beautiful and they are blue. I dried them in the dryer but took them out when still damp and laid them out to finish drying. Came out gorgeous.

Linda S