Drove for about 2 hours yesterday in 100+ weather. Reaching higher speeds to due to favorable wind conditions. Got home, parked the rv (1987 Toyota dolphin with a 22RE motor.) Noticed later on that the overflow for the coolant had dumped out coolant all over the street. Trying to figure out why this happened. 

Thanks!

Hmm you don't mention your engine temp at all. Higher than normal speeds in 100 degree temps is never a good idea. Engine temps rise after you stop cause coolant isn't flowing anymore. Coolant boils over into overflow tank to over full and it goes on the ground.

Linda S

Linda nailed it.  System worked as designed. Note overflow tank has markings - use low markingif you are dumping. 

When I park after hotter runs, I open the hood and leave it open for a few hours - let the heat rise, after stopping on a hot day, especially after a good run - say on a highway.

After stopping on a hot day, especially after a good run - say on a highway.  In the time its to get gas and to pee upon restart, the temp gauge will be quite warm - cools down quickly once we get going.   Opening the hood at the gas station off the highway seems to help a lot.  I like to give the little VZ3E a break when I can. The temp sending unit ison top of the engine in the back.

The engine temp while driving was certainly higher than normal. It wasn't in the red but it was getting up there. 

I should add that IF your system is "tight", after cooling off, the coolant in the overflow tank should be sucked back into the radiator.  

In the morning, after setting overnight from a good run, when I open the radiator cap, there is still a little bit of vacuum.

IF you are filling the radiator to the top and the overflow to the low line and you are still spilling from the over flow tank over flow vent, then I would consider NOT filling radiator to the very top - I certainly would want to be able to see the coolant. 

When it is this hot,  these things are getting maxed out. 

Does your engine setup include shrouds to contain/ aim the air flow from the fan?

Have you checked to see if your radiator fins are clean and free of contaminants like a lot of bugs? Fan belt properly tightened /not slipping?