Battery/solar

WME

POINTLESS INFO

Setup 280w solar, one panel, 180AH of batteries

Drain, Maxi fan on 90%, run all night.

Battery v at start 13.5 (float v) battery v at sunrise 12.4. Love the low power drain of the Maxi Fan

Battery v back to float before noon.

Ain't perpetual motion kool?

PM motors can't be beat very efficient. My 100 watt setup will run the fan on low and still charge the battery.

Its just a basic, simple setup. 280w, 24v single panel. Its was discontinued and sale priced. The replacement panels are 300w.

My RV has a fiberglass roof so I used one of these mounting kit....https://www.ebay.com/itm/ECO-Whole-Set-Solar-Panel-Mounting-Bracket-RV-Caravan-Boat-Corner-Bracket-ABS/232241948536?hash=item3612b2e778%3Am%3AmzY08QvQ5f-7sUoReXQxQgA&var=531463143353. They are glued to the roof with 3M forever boat glue. My roof has a curve to it so I had to massage the brackets a bit. The cables are Dicored to the roof and are run down the refer roof vent.

4 ga wire from the panel to the MPPT controller, 1 ga from the controller to the batteries, the converter also has 1 ga wire to the battery. The controller, converter and the 2 coach batteries are all within 2 ft of each other. Its about a total 20ft run for solar panel cables