Outdoor shower replacement and screen door help please!

LittleShack

I'm thinking that replacing the entire outdoor shower is the best bet as the cover for it was attached with velcro when I bought my Toy. AND, there is no shower head. Amazon sells several complete replacements for under $40USD. 6" x 11". Before I get myself into this project, can anyone tell me if it's a difficult replacement or a snap?  Just have to preparemyself.

Part 2 of help needed...the screen door. Mine, for some reason, fits unevenly around the frame. Not sure if it's the door or the frame. It fits fine everywhere but where the door latch is. It is tight enough there that the screen door touches and you have to push it in (not alot of force, but enough that over time the paint is wearing off). There appears to be a missing latch that would have held the door closed while the coach door is open, but the pressure of the tight fit in this one spot keeps it closed. But, I can see where something has come off on the interior frame of the door. Does anyone have an Itasca (92) that would be willing to post a photo of the complete screen door set up so I can see what I'm missing here? The screen door also will not attach itself to the coach door with the little pressure arm as the plate it is supposed to snug over is broken. Any suggestions? 

Thanks one and all!

Sue

I replaced my entire outdoor shower.  I believe E TRAILER had the whole kit, including the locking enclosure, faucet, hose and wand for less than I could replace the faucet for. I did not use the enclosure, I just needed the other parts, faucet, hose and wand. a PO, had replaced the faucet at some point with a bath room vanity faucet from home depot or lowes. it was a poor choice, all the RV hose and wands have a different thread than the home version. explains why there was no hose and wand when I bought my Winnie. I think I spent less than $35.00 for the new unit. install is a breeze if you can have someone inside and someone outside. my someone outside was called duct tape. joe from dover.

15 hours ago, hunkaman said:

install is a breeze if you can have someone inside and someone outside. my someone outside was called duct tape.

Duct tape is a good friend!

there is a latch .    I think I had to replace mine once.  Got it at hardware store.

My entire door has some play in the door's perimeter.  Cabin frame is solid. Hinges are  solid.  If I park on blocks on one corner,the frame twists slightly - have to lift door slightly for smoother closing.

DoorLatch4.jpg