Wall separating on 92 Horizon

darren.

Just started a two week road trip in the rig and noticed some serious wall separation on the passenger side. 

Anyone else deal deal with this? How concerned should I be? 

The driver side is fine. This is above the side door and rear passenger wheel 

4355ECBA-B23E-4E51-A834-7AA8062BED14.jpeg

9B8858A2-FA03-4A9C-B9E1-81E30C6DEFA9.jpeg

9B329876-F69E-4B75-A5F5-34EDF8FD934E.jpeg

Yes it looks pretty serious. Looks like the screws pulled out from the head. Wall behind must have rotted enough to give way. What's on that head side. Is there any way you can get in there to reinforce that side with a strip of wood or some fiberglass. Given your location it's very important you get that all sealed up before winter.

Linda S

Darren I have this same problem on my odyssey. In the same area but not as bad. I have corrugated fiberglass paneling on mine and all my seams , hatches and Windows need to be resealed. The plan I have come up with is to remove the lower panels on both sides of the camper I am also going to remove the flooring the previous owner installed( not to my standards).

Then I am going to screw and epoxy 2x2 blocks under the floor even with the edge of the floor with good deck screws going in from the top of the floor into pre-drilled holes so the wood does not split and maybe squirt some epoxy into the screw holes before the screws go in. 

Then after applying more epoxy on the vertical face of the blocks I'm going to pull / push the camper sides in using a big yellow ratchet strap and or 2x4s as spring poles to pull/push the camper side into the epoxyd blocks and then pre-drill, epoxy and screw the side panel in. 

Then reinstall the fiberglass siding and then I can re putty tape / all the hatches windows.

If needed I can draw and post a diagram of the process described above.