Mirror Upgrade

Yota Master

Plan on installing a new Nav stereo upgrade with a backup camera, but still can't see much while driving out of the rinky dink factory mirrors.  Any recommended aftermarket updates or has anyone done mods? 

not familiar with a 86 savannah travel, but if it is like most toys,  you can put a bezel lens inside the rear window - I can see quite well out of mine.  

maybe some pictures of your ourside mirrors might help - mine has 2 mirrors on each side - one fisheye, one regular.

1993Winnebago-4083747255-01288-RearView2.jpg

1993Winnebago-4083747255-01288-RearView2---edit.jpg

Edited by DanAatTheCape

There are You Tube videos on adjusting mirrors,  may help if you have the correct mirrors.  There are many thousands of these things running around with no mirror issues. 

I used some flat stock steel and extended my mirrors out a couple of inches. I could actually see the side of the rv. With the convex mirror I could see the rear wheels  a big help in parking.

6 hours ago, WME said:

I used some flat stock steel and extended my mirrors out a couple of inches. I could actually see the side of the rv. With the convex mirror I could see the rear wheels  a big help in parking.

Mine had a piece of square aluminum tubing for an extension on the passenger side.   I removed it and tweaked the mirrors a bit and all was fine.

Must be the model and types of arms that makes a difference?