Kathy

Kathy

Hi I'm a first time rv owner, I was given a 1985 Toyota Escaper. I need to do some cosmetic work, the roof leaked at one time but previous owner had it fixed, and I have to replace a tail light cover, mirrors etc. Could anybody tell me where to go to obtain this items?? I would appreciate any and all advice.

Hey Kathy, congrats on the Toyota Escaper.  Some of the more common items can be found on places like Amazon and Ebay.  We found our A/C, vents, lights etc on those.  Some of the more unique items will have to be search for in junk yards and craigslist.  I recommend utilizing the search engine here to find what others have done on specific items and google everything you can on Toyota campers.  Some stuff can be hard to find. Good luck in your search. 

hi Kathy, welcome to the TOYOTA MH WORLD. I suggest that you spend some time searching the forum. the great people here have a vast history of "been there, done that". many questions have been answered and very often links to products, suppliers, or other info are provided. as I have learned the past three years, this group of people are gold. often posting a picture of what you are asking about is very helpful in obtaining an answer. best wishes. joe from dover.