3 Separate Sunraders on Ebay right now

lexxxel

There are 3 different toyota sunraders on ebay right now, one is cheap, one is crazy expensive and one is like new, which is crazy (and priced reasonably for what it is). 16,000 miles. Pretty cool. These have nothing to do with me, I just sometimes search out vintage rv stuff on ebay and came across them in search results. 3 on ebay at one time I haven't seen before. If i was looking for my dream sunrader I'd be into the mint one. And the low price one seems like a good unit for someone wanting a bit of a project.

I still have my Sunrader truck camper unit and am loving it! Except not the window issues, but will post about that separately.

• 1 month later...

I just got a 1987 Sunrader with 24,000 miles on it a few months ago. How much were those going for on Ebay? (not sure how much mine is worth).

I have also cleaned up the windows 

image.thumb.png.1ffc403eec6b303fe02c8a03a23b7de4.png

Edited by skuffner

Nice rig. Does the odo show 24,000 or 024,000? 024 would be super super low for an 87. The mint one on ebay I think had 35. And that was 035,000. (Nope, just looked at my comment above and it was 016,000. Crazy! I should have bought it!!!!)

I forget what they ended up at, I think the nice one around 11.

I'm sure you could still see them in the completed auctions section of ebay if you searched it.

Edited by lexxxel

The person who GAVE me this rig had it sitting for about 10 years (and they didn't use it much before that). It obviously wasn't running when I got it though. I had to drop the tank and flush it out with acid, replace the fuel pump, fuel filter, and a few other small things to get it back up and running. everything still works inside and outside too.

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin