Can over bunk support

86Dolphino

I seen a video a while back on YouTube of this guy who did support bars for his cab over. 

For the life of me I can't find the video again. I have seen the one on here of the older man with the 4x4 one. That s not the video I'm looking for. 

My question is my support bar that runs across the bottom of the cab over I want to make sure I attach it into the wood. So I'm wondering do I put it where the j rail is or behind It? 

My bunk is in excellent condition but on the highway I do see it flex and from what I read that flex causes leaks. And I'm a gorilla in size and I feel when I sleep up there it could use the extra support anyways. 

Tried uploading a photo but it keeps failing out

I figured it out. Couldn't find the video again but a household stud finder did the job. 

I found in the bottom j rail under the bunk. I found a stud running across. I screwed on  angle aluminum all the way across and made support brackets it turned out excellent and gave alot of support. It's dark here now but come morning I'll take some photos to show. 

It was an easy job to do. 

Resized_20180610_084955.jpeg

Resized_20180612_074612.jpeg

Resized_20180612_074602.jpeg