1984 dolphin 700 - new owner help!

twhite

Hello, 

I have a 1984 dolphin 700. I have never owned a rv before. I tried to find videos on you tube to show me how about lines, generator, air conditioner, but nothing really helpful. Trying to leave on a vacation for the first time and thinking about calling it off because I don’t have enough information on this model. If there is anyone that can help, it would be greatly appreciated. 

It would help of you break down to SPECIFIC questions.   You can get plenty of info on appliance, electrical systems, plumbing, propane etc in this forum.

I guess you do not have an owner's manual AND the previous owner did not brief you?

I plan to cross OK on the way to Colorado toward the end of the month,  I suspect by then you will have drilled down on your questions by then.

It would help of you break down to SPECIFIC questions.   You can get plenty of info on appliance, electrical systems, plumbing, propane etc in this forum.

Iguess you do not have an owner's manual AND the previous owner did not brief you?

I plan to cross OK on the way to Colorado toward the end of the month,  I suspect by then you will have drilled down on your questions by then.

Just searched this forum - found :