Need help identifying model of my 1984 motorhome

I feel like an idiot but I bought this 20' 1984 Toyota motorhome in a hurry (long story, BIG mistake) & have no idea what model it is. It had a rear dinette but the last owner converted it to a bed. He also tore out the bathroom & kitchen. I want to fix it but am a complete idiot about Toyota motorhomes... I will post pictures as soon as I get back to the RV.

Edited by candycelisacollins
Left out information.

Well I'm not all that certain it's not a Dolphin but why do you think it matters. We all have the pretty much same appliances and coach systems no matter what the manufacturer. Have you looked at the drivers side door frame. There is usually manufacturer information there. Some better pics might help too. Interior, upholstery, cabinets ? all things that someone might recognize as the same as theirs so they could tell you what it is.

Linda S

And it kinda does, doesn't it? I guess it really doesn't matter all that much. The reason I don't put up interior pics is the only thing that is possibly in it's original place is the fridge. The rest is either completely gone or so heavily modified the original owner of this poor thing wouldn't recognize it. Did I mention the Day-Glo "refugee from a bad trip on acid nightmare" paint job the guy had done to it? Every neon colored spray paint that exists was represented & applied with exuberance... everywhere... including the carpet. 

Btw, thank y'all for all your help. It is greatly appreciated.

Yours looks to be a rear dinette so the interior floor plan would look very similar to the Dolphin Derek showed you. Bathroom would have been behind drivers side. Only so much room in these things so floor plans are very close across all brands. Looking underneath and seeing where holding tanks are helps too if they are still in place. Holes in the floor? pipes? Showing pics of the inside is kind of a good idea because many of us have had to do the same thing and we know what they look like gutted and where stuff used to be

Linda S