window wedge gaskets

hollyrae24

All the gaskets on my windows are so old they are more like plastic than rubber. Some of them have dried up so much they have shrunken and the corners have pulled off. So I wanted to replace them. I googled it, they are called wedge gaskets and I can only find them in the UK... So I'm wonder what the best solution for this is? Do I just use silicone all the way around? Its a huge gap and would require lots of silicone. Do you guys have pics of what you have? 

gasket_peel_off.PNG

Ever find out what glaze bead you needed?

I have the same as you and I have looked at that rv link from jjrbus but can't seem to figure what one I have. 

I havn't but that link is way helpful. and it narrows it down to 4....I'm pretty certain its KRV08523. I'm going to take my computer and piece of gasket to a local window place and have them measure the gasket to see which one is closest. I'm tempted to follow my gut and just order this one. One foot of it and cross my fingers. if its wrong i'm only out like $10.00