I found that my newly purchased Warrior had T-9 air bags.  Didn't know until I drove it home.  Put air in each side and it kept air for about 3 days.  I have two questions.  I searched the archives and found some info.  Can a small leak in T-9 be fixed with a patch or would it require a replacement kit?  If I need to replace, should I go with the T-9 replacement or as I read in the forum the Air Lift Loadlifter 5000lbs  or any other bags you may recommend.  Is this a difficult fix.  I am not a mechanical engineer but am somewhat handy.  If I can do this I would certainly like to save the money, however I don't want to mess it up.  ( If I can fix the t-9's already on my motorhome that would be great and save some money).  As usual, thanks for everyone's expertise and help.

50% chance its a bag, 50% chance its the hoses. Make some soapy water and spray all the fittings and bag looking for bubbles. A leak in the bottom of the bag can sometime be Slimed to

stop the leak. If its the top of bag, its time for new bags

Would anyone  help me answer the question which type of airbag system is best to use.  I have T-9' on now and would probably be easier to use T-9 repair kit but don't want to waste money if some other system would be better.  Thank's for your help.

I have the 3Ts,   I replaced one when I got the camper in 2010.  Using the same one made the job rather easy.  At that time, 3t's listed them on it's website - not sure about now.

Since these campers are running around rather heavy, I think the stock leaf springs are a bit over burdened.

I run my bags at about 60-80 lbs - rides firm and high. I inflate my tires to 65psi (max for D rated tires - 8 ply),   On gravel roads it rides pretty stiff. I do that so if a rear tire goes, the other can carry the load.  

http://www.3tsrv.com/index.html

I agree that you should consider getting out the soapy stuff & look for leaks.  A good visual inspection of the rubber would be appropriate too

P1010592(1).JPG

P1010597(1).JPG

P1010591(1).JPG

P1010596(1).JPG

Edited by DanAatTheCape

I would like to thank all who shared their experience with air bags.  Not exactly sure if I will stick with the T-9's because everything I read leads me to believe that firestone or air lift are the most used bags.  Thanks again.