Winnie Warrior "DL" model ????

hunkaman

While cruising CL, found a 92 warrior "DL".  I have a 92 warrior. was wondering what the difference was between a warrior and a warrior DL. tried to google info for a DL model, and could not find anything. the CL listing had interior and exterior pics. the interior appeared the same as my warrior other than different color scheme for upholstery , carpet, etc. the exterior had the graphics that identified the model as a "DL". also my rig has the exterior shower option located on the very back of the rig, above the tail light assembly (pass. side), the DL has the shower hatch on the passenger side  near the rear. the only other noted difference is the wheels are chrome and the front bumper is chrome as well. was just curious as to any info on this model. I am always surprised when I come across a "new" model of these really cool rigs. anyone out there have one of the DL's ?? or know about them???. thanks. joe from dover.