Dolphin NORSEMAN APOLLO REPACEMENT

I have a Toyota Dolphin, about a 1984, it has a 10ft box style Apollo Norseman that needs to be replaced. It is basically just the box. Any ideas? I don't want to spend 1200 dollars for a Carefree Freedom(the closest replacement I have found) and the awning extends over the overhang in front so an arm type doesn't work.

I can't believe there isn't anyone out there that needed to replace their awning?

Well I don't have an awning and I did look if anyone still had parts for yours but the company is long dead. I don't think yours came with that awning from the Dolphin factory because I had never heard of another Dolphin owner mentioning it. It's hard to answer your question when you've never seen that brand of awning. There are a number of 10 foot bag type awnings on eBay for far less than 1200 dollars

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pop-Up-Camping-Trailer-A-E-Trimline-Bag-Awning-10ft-Sandstone/272811321620?epid=838960738&hash=item3f84d26914:g:rnsAAOSw42JZCkWI&vxp=mtr

Since I don't know what yours looks like I'm assuming you would need the rail. Available from same seller for 30 bucks. He gives instructions for ordering that in the listing.

Linda S