Camroad for sale

stuartp77

I have a Toyota Camroad Vantech for sale, but it require's a user manual which I don't have.  If anyone reading this has such a vehicle, and would kindly copy the manual for me I would be most appreciative or if someone is interested in buying my Camroad, please ring me.  The vehicle is in excellent condition, low mileage, easily does 110 kpm on freeways and dead easy to drive with extremely small turning circle.

Please ring Stuart on 0425 724 474.

A vehicle like that would have to be at least 15 years old to import to America and we drive on the other side of the road. I have only recently seen right hand drive RV's from Australia and New Zealand come on the market here. Looks like your Camroad is still being made. You could try to contact a dealer and see if they can get you a manual or contact the manufacturer in Japan. We certainly wouldn't mine pictures though. Love to see what others can buy that we can't. There is a guy in New Zealand who imports RV's from here and converts them to right hand drive. He's shown us some of the work he's done. Good luck

Linda S

Stuart's PH number  like an Australian number.  He is already in the right place for an instruction manual.