Ads

markwilliam1

I have ads covering some of the posts now! I cannot read the posts or remove the ads. Anyone else having this problem? I’m using an iPad.

Yes I have had the same issue using Google on Mac. Ads covering partial posts. Cannot remove or read through them. Bummer! 

Covering parts of the post for me too. They only do this on main page though. If I click on the post ads are gone or smaller and I can read the whole thing. I'll let Greg know

Linda S

Actually I'm not seeing any ads today. If they are still a problem for others let me know

Hi All, first sorry about the ads. This site needs to pay for itself to stay alive. Google made some changes to their way ads are put on a page.

I made an adjustment so let me know if the problem is still there.

Also what theme you are using?

I cannot reproduce the problem here using "Tower Theme".

Thanks
Greg

I still have the ads Greg. They are not present on the main page but when I click on a topic and members reply that when the ads cover their replies. I click to remove the ads and a blank section appears but still covers the responses. This has only happened the past few days. Very Annoying as I can’t read the replies! I’m using an iPad Pro with 11.3 update. Using default theme.

Edited by markwilliam1
More info